- Spoon River College, Macomb campus, September 1998-July 1999, Distance Learning Monitor
- ShopKo, Macomb, April 1998-July 1999, Merchandise Support Technician
- McDonough County, Election Judge, November 1996-February 1998
- U.S. Army, January 1967-January 1969 -- Continental U.S. and West Germany.
ACTIVITIES, SERVICE, ORGANIZATIONS:
- Carl Sandburg College Chess Club; Advisor, 2000-2009
- WIU (Student-Faculty-Administration) Council on Student Welfare (CSW), 1991-1994.
- WIU Chess Club Advisor, 1990-94; Member, 1989, 1994-98.
- WIU Military History Club Co-Advisor, 1990-91.
- World War II Studies Association, Member, 1986 and various years since.
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1992 and various years since.
- North Central Association High School Accreditation Team, November 1992.
- WIU Vice President for Advancement and Public Services Search Committee, 1990.
- Various Internet forums at various times: H-RUSSIA, MARHST-L, H-JAPAN, CONSIM-L, H-DIPLO, MILHST-L, H-HOLOCAUST, MAHAN
INTERESTS, LANGUAGES: Chess, films, military and naval history and gaming, classical music, Alaska, general reading, sailing, jogging.
German, 3 years; French 2 years; Russian, 1 year.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.
Would you like to return to my home page? or to my personal information page?