Requests for an article from a periodical -- magazine, journal, etc.
Requests may be made in one of 4 ways:
- Fill out an online form which is automatically
sent to Lou Coatney.
- Use the CREAM colored request form located near our catalog
computers, filling in the required information indicated, and
leave it on Lou Coatney's desk.
- Just print your name and telephone number at the bottom
of a printout of the article's bibliographic data (from one of our
periodical indexes) and leave it on Lou Coatney's desk.
- E-mail or FAX your interlibrary loan request to Lou (at
email@example.com or 309-344-3526), including the following
- TITLE OF PERIODICAL (underlined or in capitals):
- DATE OF PERIODICAL ISSUE:
- VOLUME NUMBER AND ISSUE'S NUMBER:
- AUTHOR OF ARTICLE(if given):
- TITLE OF ARTICLE (in quotation marks):
- VERIFICATION -- exactly where you found the article listed --
(Some universities automatically reject requests not having verification.):
- YOUR NAME, last name first:
- YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
- TODAY'S DATE:
- DATE YOU NEED THIS BY:
(At least a week. If less -- an emergency -- you should speak to
Lou directly about this.)
For details about ILL services, contact Lou Coatney at
309-341-5206 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
(28Aug02, revised 16Jan04)